Sunday, February 15, 2009

A productive Sunday

I love productive Sundays.

I got up this morning and did my stretches, exercises, Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies. Then I dusted, vacuumed, mopped the tile floors, cleaned the bathroom, striped made remade my king size bed, took down my bedroom curtains and washed and dried them, and did 4 loads of laundry.

How is this related to weight loss- well 5 months ago this wouldn't have happened. Five months ago- I could vacuum 1/2 a room and needed to sit down for 20 minutes because my back hurt, and I was winded and exhausted. Today I sat down for 20 minutes after I mopped the floors not because I was tired but because I didn't want to walk on the wet floors.

Five months ago I could not make the king size bed without frequent stops - today it was striped and made in less then 15 minutes.

Sure I am getting tired now, but I have been up for 13 hours and have done a lot today.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day.

Enjoying the journey, its so much more important then the destination.

No comments: