Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things I have discovered so far in this journey

This has been an amazing journey so far and yes I still have a long way to go. I have discovered so much even in these short time. In the last six months I have discovered:

Having a good coach makes all the difference in the world

Its COLD- even as we are about to start spring I AM COLD

The Snuggley is the best invention ever

Some protein bars are just NASTY

The body likes eating clean and will pay you back when you stray and eat crappy

ANY addition can be broken

I have to learn to trust my clothes and other eye site

Its very dark and very cold at 5AM

Fruit is wonderful

Veggies are good

Exercise is fun (yes I said that)

I can do anything I make up my mind to do.

I discover something new almost everyday. Isn't this journey great ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess I wanted to encourage you on your journey. 6 months and still going strong. I started my journey 11-15-2008 and like you I have learned a lot. The biggest thing is the journey is easier when you are with someone.

Keep doing it.