Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gratitude

Gratitude
I hear so much in the Ladies locker room at the gym in the mornings.. Mostly complaints-
Here are some of the complaints I hear almost every morning:
Oh I hate to have to go to work
It’s too cold out
So and so called me at midnight last night to discuss her problems
My boss is a pain in the ass
My husband’s snoring kept me up all night
I hate working out
I have been thinking about this and have decided that instead of complaining I am going to be grateful and thankful for the wonderful things in my life

Grateful I have a job to go to everyday
Thankful that God gives us cold spring mornings to remind us that earth is going thru a re-birthing process.
Grateful that I have friends that respect my opinions enough to call me at midnight to talk.
Thankful I have a boss that adores and values my opinions enough to bug me all day long.
After more than a decade sleeping alone I would welcome the lullaby of my partners snoring next to me.
I am Thankful I still have the ability to work out, and move on my own accord.
I am also thankful for people like my boss, my friends, my coach and my brother and his family who are there to offer me support all along this journey.

Life is good lets all be thankful for it.

No comments: