Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jeans

I have always been a blue jeans girl. I don't think I owned anything but from age 8 till 19. I am still a blue jeans kind of girl. Since Thursdays are a non - patient day, I wore an old pair of jeans to the office. As I was preparing to leave the apartment. I went to take the trash out, and having forgot to put a belt on, and low and behold my jeans fell to my ankles. OOOOPPPPSssS. I am glad that I wasn't totally out of my front door yet.

I'm not a shopping fan - actually I hate it, once online shopping became a possibility it is the only way I shop. One of my favorite on line stores had a great sale on jeans last week- $9.00 a pair, and free shipping- so I ordered a few pair. I ordered them 3 sizes smaller thinking that at that price they could hang in the closet for a bit. Well they fit and are a bit loose. I also ordered a jean skirt 3 sizes smaller that was on sale for $4.50 and it too is a bit loose.

Our new office has 15 steps to get from the main floor to my office, and I do those 15 steps about a dozen times a day, and I swear that is the best exercise I could be doing.

The journey is awesome.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Doing stairs is like doing the step ups I do in my training...they are really really good for weight loss! It sounds like this year is starting out good for you.

Gigi said...

There is nothing more satisfying than to discover that your clothes are too big. Woohoo! Way to go, Terri. Keep up the good work.

Jeff said...

Terry, you're looking great. Love those non-scale victories like jeans falling off your hips to keep you positive.