Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

Its 2009 already- wow Doesn't seem possible its 2009 already. The first New Year I remember bring in was 1970. 39 Years later.... when did that happen?

Its the time to look forward to all the things we want for ourselves.

I have friends that are very spiritual and believe that what ever mood, and mindset we develop in the first 12 hours of the new year will set the tone for the whole year. What is the tone of 2009 going to be for you?

I don't believe in new years resolutions,because by Jan 2 they will be forgotten. I make New Years declarations.

So here are mine:

I started my weigh loss journey on Sept 14 2008, by Sept 13 2009 I want to be 150 pounds less.

The Chiropractic practice I manage in Reisterstown is going to have its best year ever.

My family and friends will have a very healthy and successful year.

2009 is the year I am going to fall madly, passionately in love with the man of my dreams.

Wishing you a very successful, happy, healthy and prosperous 2009!!!


1 comment:

Jeff said...

Happy New Year, Ter. You can accomplish anything that you set your mind to.

Here's to achieving all of your goals!