Sunday, November 2, 2008

Went to see the coach today

My weight loss coach is a Chiropractor, Dr. Joe Wood - he has put together an awesome stregthening and stretching protocol and today he held a workshop on just that.
So my boss and I went up to Langhorne PA to attend the workshop. It was awesome,but Dr. Wood always is.
Langhorne is about 20 miles North of Philly. About 2 and 1/2 hours from here ( reisterstown, MD). I did most of the driving. 275 Miles round trip. I did however get to drive the boss' mustang convertible- I love that car it moves so fast. At one point coming down 95 tonight I looked down and WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO I was going 90 miles on an hour- yeah way over the speed limit. I slowed down and paid more attention the rest of the way home.

Dr. Wood said he could real see a different in the 3 weeks since we were there last. That made me smile.

He showed me a couple of stretches that helped the back pain I have been experiencing, they are really helping.

Some may ask why I need a coach- well my answer to them is this- have you ever seen an team make it to the super bowl or the world series without one. All great player have a coach. Besides its always good to have someone that can Hug you and kick you in the butt at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slow down sister ... You can't be living in the fast lane ... not till we get to Vegas!