Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cold, Cold, Cold

It's cold- correction I AM COLD. Freezing actually. I am down a little over 45lbs and I'm cold all the time now. Last weekend I was in Atlanta for business and was cold there to0.
I have 2 close male friends that have both lost alot of weight in the last few years and both tell me Cold it par for the course.
Coffee has become my new best friend. I never drank alot of it, but as I sit in my living room sipping my second cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee ( its the best and smoothest around) I wonder how in the world I am going to make it thru the winter, afterall it is only mid November and the worse of the Maryland winters is ahead of us.
I might need to build a bon fire in my living room come January.
Well time for another cup of coffee. Stay warm.
Life is a Journey- enjoy the view along the way.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Ha ha, yup, it's cold, but trust me, it's worth bundling up!

Aaron said...

Cold and RAINING...bleh...

Glad to hear of your success so far!