Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life is good

Life really is good.

I'm feeling better. Still sleeping a bit more then I think I should be but that might be the last effects of the virus or it might just be my body telling me it wants more sleep.

When I started this incredible journey Back in September I was sleeping maybe 4 hours a night and knew that was a problem. I had eventually gotten to the point where I was sleeping between 6 and 8 hours a night, the last few weeks I have been sleeping 8 to 10 hours a night. Its all good. If my body needs more sleep right now to regroup, rebuild, rehab- I will be happy to give it...

The strep throat has cleared up, today is my last day on antibotics and I do feel better. My PCP has asked me to consult with and ENT about the whole tonsils regrown thing. So I have an appointment Thursday Morning with the same ENT that did my sinus revision surgery last July. He is really an awesome doctor and I completely trust him.

After Thursday night's "just want to be be friends with benefits" date I have done a good be of soul searching, talking to friends, emails with my coach and a few other folks whos opionons I respect. So here is what I have come to the realization of

LIFE IS GOOD:
I have some of the greatest friends. I have long term friends too- I have talked before that I am still really good friends with folks from High School and college.

I have an awesome brother, I count his wife as a friend, they have 2 amazing, healthy, happy and energic boys.

I do what I love and love what I do as a career. I have an amazing boss who is also a good friend.

I have been blessed with an amazing health and wellness coach. His advise is always right on, and I really do credit him for showing me how to get my life back. With his coaching I have learned to listen to my own body and STOP fighting my own innate intelligence.

I'm happy where I am at in my life. Its not perfect, but no ones is...

I decided this weekend to take down the dating site profiles - when my life is ready for a mate- he will appear... that is just how my life seems to work and I am really ok with that.

Life is good- the journey is amazing...

No comments: