Sunday, August 16, 2009

Frantic week

This week’s accomplishments: - 8/10/09- 8/17/09



Monday I did an hour of deep water running

Tuesday I did 90 minutes of water aerobic, 30 minutes of deep water running

Wednesday I did 90 minutes of deep water running

Thursday I did 2 and ½ hours of aerobics, running and laps

Friday I did 90 minutes of deep water running and then 3 hours of swimming and sunning outdoors

Saturday I did 90 of deep water running

Sunday – Stretching and driving for 5 hours





This has been a busy week- well frantic as I have been really working hard at making sure everything in our office is done so my boss isn’t too stressed next week while I am out. I am really hoping to be back in the office by late in the week. My ENT’s note said off work till September 1, but I think I will go nuts being home alone all that time. We will see.



Today we had chiropractic Mastermind Meeting in King of Prussia PA.- which is about a 2 and ½ hour drive from here. It was amazing to be driving up I-95 this morning and embracing this great day.

My Coach was at the meeting and adjusted me so that the power is turned on in my body for tomorrow. THANKS DR. WOOD. All my doctors agree that I am healthier going into this surgery then I have been for any of the other 15 surgeries.



My boss took me for a wonderful dinner at Bone fish on the way home... I had mussels Josephine, Imperial Long tail which is a fish with crab, and scallops on it… Totally Yummy.



Tomorrow Morning at 7 I need to be checking into GBMC, for a tonsillectomy, for the second time..



It’s all part of the Journey, and it’s all good…



Again thanks for all your love and support- for those that live close feel free to stop by this week if you would like to visit..

1 comment:

Stages of Change said...

Awesome workouts! Well done!