Friday, August 14, 2009

11 monts ago

11 months ago today - a wonderful Chiropractor said to me - You can loss weight, you can teach your body to move without pain, you can live the life you want.....

I was secptical at first, the first few weeks were difficult, and then it was like a light going on in my head... I could..

The last 11 months have been an amazing journey for me- I have in fact learned to eat to live, and not live to eat. I have learned to move and love how my body feels when it is moving.

I have lost 133lbs so far, yes I have a lot more to go, but WOW I am personally amazed at that number.

I have tried all the other weight loss products out there- I'd loss weight- usually in the 80 to 90 lb range. But then the weight would come back with a vengance.

For a very long time I feared that I would fail at this, but I get that its not going to happen. This is not a diet this is a new way of live, an amazing way of living.

Life is great the Journey is fun and will continue to be fun.

Monday morning I am having my tonsils out, even that isnt really scaring me..

I have this wonderful Chiropractor in Langhorne PA to thank for it too- Dr. Joseph Wood- he has a book coming out soon called Miracles in Minutes. The book continues many of the exercises he has used with me to get me to where I am today. THANK YOU DR. WOOD!!


Enjoy the journey- is the best part of the destination.

No comments: