Sunday, July 5, 2009

This week

This week’s accomplishments: 6/29- 7/5/09

Monday worked out for 75 minutes
Tuesday worked out 135 minutes
Wednesday worked out 65 minutes
Thursday worked out 180 minute
Friday worked out 120 minutes
Saturday worked out 60 minutes
Sunday worked out 90 minutes


My usual office duties- these are vast and varied and include everything handling insurance and Medicare issues, to staffing issues, payroll, office maintenance, overseeing marketing, Accounts receivable, dealing with our patients attorneys, and anything else my boss asks of me.

Out of the office it was an ok week, I cleaned the apartment, played with the Cat, did 5 loads of laundry, stripped and remade my king sized bed, had dinner with friends, swam ( beyond the above work outs) read a really great book- ( I will not die and unlived life) I highly recommend it.

It’s been a very introspective week for me- for starters I have been having major issues with my blood sugars- had them go from 89 to 44 in an hour’s time on Wednesday morning and haven’t been able to get them about 75 since. I know this is a good thing as it means another reduction in the medications I am taking, but I really hate this unfocused fuzzy feeling, which is one of the reasons I really rarely drink alcohol.

The other thing that has had me so introspetive is that I really truly want a full time man in my life, I realize I have a great deal of love, compassion, understand and passion to share and would dearly love someone special to share all that with. I also sort of feel like I am failing on the promise I made to my late husband. He made me promise him I would meet someone and be happy.

I still can’t seem to bring myself to clearing out my closets, my friend Jeff says I really need to purge the clothes that no longer fit, I just can’t seem to get myself there. But like most things in my life I will when I am ready, I just might need some assistance in getting there.

On the high note- My boss booked my bonus this week- I will be spending between December 26 and January 2 at Club Ambiance in Runaway bay Jamaica- http://www.clubambiance.com . Looks great doesn’t it.

Thanks for reading and for all your love and support- I do feel it every day.

In search of someone to share this Journey with…

Terry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com