Sunday, July 26, 2009

This week 7/20-7/26/09

This week’s accomplishments: - 7/20-7/26/09

No gym work outs this week due to the tear in my shoulder. I have been doing the hula hoop, Richard Simmons sweatin with the oldies, and my band workouts here at home.


This week has been a kind of low key one for me. My shoulder has really become bothersome, to the point that I accept my PCP’s offer for a mild pain killer and a muscle relaxer.
I went to my PCP on Wednesday for my Pre-op for my tonsils. Oh yes my tonsils have grown back and are now inflamed and infected, so they have to come out again. That happens August 17. While I was there- I got on the scale and woo hoo I have lost 127 lbs. AMAZING!

My boss and I had a seminar to attend in Philly this week, we went up on Thursday- normally I do the driving but since I was a nasty grumpy, thing when I got to his place he drove and let me snooze. On Friday night after the seminar was over we drove up to my coach’s office and visited with him and had dinner. The visit was great- had a lot of fun with him. He did some new exercises and stretches with me- one of which required me to get on the floor, I was in a dress and pointed that out to him, but he didn’t seem to care, so I got on the floor and did what he asked me to do… the stretch does help my shoulder.

Ariel was not happy that I was gone, so I have had purring kitty on me since I got home yesterday.

All it all it was a good week, life is good- and getting better and better every day.

Thanks again to for all your love and support- I appreciate it more then you will ever know.

Enjoying the journey.

Terry

1 comment:

FerdyV said...

Hi Terry, It's so great to keep up with your amazing transformation. I've also lost more weight not even trying. I know it's all stress which is not good and living in a hostile environment doesn't help either. I'm having issues with James and don't know how much longer I will put up with it. He was starting to drink again, but after yet another incident, he's stopped. We'll see how long that lasts. In the meantime, I'm trying to find another place, but this one is great and the cheapest in town. I'm looking for help wherever I can find it, but the UI Benefits had nothing but bad news this week, and I'm trying not to have a complete melt-down over it. Lots of action got started, but now I have to wait it out longer than I was anticipating before I can move on. I am not happy, but take it a day at a time. I love hearing all the positive news from you & hope to catch you live soon - Keep up the great journey, I'm with you all the way. Love - Ferdy