Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Amazed

This was a totally amazing day for me.
I had my pre-op appointment for my tonsil surgery ( August 17) today. My Doctor is very very pleased with how healthy I am now.

My insulin injections have been reduced again, 1 High blood pressure medication has been done away with, and my thyroid medication is being dropped down again. WWWHOOOO

The completely amazing part for me was when I got on the scale. I have lost 127 lbs from my known highest weight and I think I was probably 20 to 25 lbs heavier then that when I started.

I am so excited.

I do have a tear in one of the muscles in my shoulder from trying to do 1 legged push ups in the pool last week. The doctor gave me a pain killer and muscle relaxer to help with the pain and recommended I slow down for a few weeks and rest the shoulder.

Amazed is the only word I have.

Thanks again for your love and support.

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Just curious -- how did you injure your shoulder in the pool? Hope you mend quickly. Sounds like your overall health is improving my leaps and bounds. Good for you! Keep up the hard work.

Daiquiri princess said...

I tore one of the small pec muscles doing a 1 legged push up against the pool step.

Daiquiri princess said...

I tore one of the small pec muscles doing a 1 legged push up against the pool step.