Sunday, July 19, 2009

This week and other stuff


This week’s accomplishments: - 7/13-7/19/09

Monday worked out for 75 minutes
Tuesday worked out 150 minutes
Wednesday worked out 75 minutes
Thursday worked out 180 minute
Friday worked out 60 minutes
Saturday worked out 60 minutes
Sunday worked out 60 minutes


Wow it’s already the end of July- this year is flying by.

The girl that handles are front desk was off this week so I was working downstairs most of the week. I did as much of my usual job duties as possible.
I got my new Acer mini laptop set up and working so I can use it when I travel and be able to log into the office.
Dawn and Gina came over on Saturday night and we cleaned out shoes and bags, the shoes were too big as well and the bags well they say I have an addiction to them… I think I am just like my Mom in that regard, but my clothes have been officially cleared out now. The 3 of us then made a midnight run to the Wal-Mart in Hanover PA and did some shopping. I got a couple of new blouses, and a dress. It still amazes me that I can buy clothes at Wal-Mart.
Somehow in the midst of some water pushups I injured my right shoulder/rib, my boss thinks I have torn a muscle called The Terry’s Minor- I have no clue what that is – but I can tell you it hurts like hell, so my work outs since Thursday have been slowed significantly, but it’s ok. I will just need to modify my workout routine for a bit till it heals.

This coming week will be fun- on Thursday my boss and I are driving to Philly for a seminar hosted and taught by a friend of mine- should be a great one. Friday Night we are having dinner with my Coach since he is just outside Philly, I am looking forward to seeing him, and it’s always neat to see the expression on his face when he sees me. This will be the 4th time I have seen him in person since I started this weight loss journey in mid September. I have said it before and will keep saying it the man is a genius.

I am working toward my next goal-on December 26 I will be leaving for a week’s vacation in Jamaica- last January I purchased a 2XL polo shirt that has “Get Adjusted” embroider on it. Dawn brought me over a pair of her Jeans that are too small for me- I really want to be about to wear that outfit on the plane when I leave- it would be an amazing end to an amazing year for me. I have posted photos of the polo and jeans together- of course Ariel sees the camera come out and just has to be in the picture so she is laying on the jeans in my bed.

Thanks Gina and Dawn for all you help with Project purge... I know I gave you guys a fit at times but I do appreciate your assistance.

Thanks again for all the love and support.

The journey is always fun- but it’s getting better.

Terry

No comments: