Sunday, June 28, 2009

This weeks accomplishments

This week’s accomplishments:

Monday worked out for 85 minutes
Tuesday worked out 120 minutes
Wednesday worked out 75 minutes
Thursday worked out 150 minute
Friday worked out 75 minutes
Saturday worked out 100 minutes
Sunday worked out 150 minutes


Handled our front desk and my job duties
Swam for 2 hours in the sun w/o getting burned
Vacuumed and dusted my apartment
Washed dried folded and put away 6 loads of laundry
Stripped and made my king sized bed
Bought clothes
Helped my friend clean the tile in his pool
Worked about 55 hours in the office and about 15 from home
Played with my Nephews
Organized our third quarter events
Earned my bonus- a trip to the Caribbean
Made good food choices
Scheduled all the pre-op stuff for my tonsils to be removed


It’s been a good week. Today my Friend Dawn and I went shopping -s he wanted to go to Fashion bug, I went – telling her as we walked into the store that they wouldn’t have anything to fit me. Shortly after we walked in Dawn was holding up shirts that she said would fit me… I looked at the size and said no way, Dawn convinced me to try them on… to my total shock they fit, and I left Fashion Bug with 3 tops. We then went to Wal-Mart and I bought a dress and top there.
My bathing suits that used to be tight are now so loose I fall out of them. Soon I will have to just clear my closets and start over.
It’s all good.

This journey is getting more and more fun…

2 comments:

judycolby said...

Congratulations on how far you've come.
If you're going to the Caribean I guess you'll have to get a new swimsuit.

FerdyV said...

Hi Terry!
Wow! You look amazing and tanned! I'm so happy to see how well you are doing - you go girl! My weight loss has slowed down a bit, but I'm still taking in clothes just to keep up with my every changing body. I've sent you a friends request on Facebook since I'm there also. Hope to catch up with you soon.
Keep up the fantastic effort - big meow meow to Ariel. Love and hugs - Ferdy