Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's been a good week

This week’s accomplishments:

Monday worked out for 75 minutes
Tuesday worked out 85 minutes
Wednesday worked out 75 minutes
Thursday worked out 120 minute
Friday worked out 75 minutes
Saturday worked out 85 minutes
Sunday worked out 150 minutes

Stepped on the scale= 111.1lbs down


Did two employee reviews
Attended an outdoor benefit concert with a friend
Got a sunburn
Had 2 fun dates
Vacuumed and dusted my apartment
Washed dried folded and put away 4 loads of laundry
Shopped for clothes
Attempted to fix my vacuum cleaner (think it’s destine for the trash)
Organized my office at work
Rearranged both of my closets
Worked about 51 hours in the office and about 12 from home


It’s been a good week- I also signed to receive a word from God message everyday and somedays I swear my coach is writing these things as they seem to be very close to what he tells me regularly.

This coming week is going to be hectic – as our front desk Assistant is off so I have her job to do too. It’s all good – life is awesome- I love that I have all this energy and do all this things.

I am blessed to have a wonderful family, amazing friends and am living a life I love.

Life is good – the journey is so much fun.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Yes, I would say you have had a very good week!! Way to go, Terry. You're an inspiration.