Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The things that are right in my life

Yesterday while talking to my coach about my arm/hand he asked me to make a list of all that is right and good in my life. I thought I would take a few minutes and share that list with you all.

Makes you think- what is right and good in your life?

Things that are right in my life:

My deep faith and belief in God - and his love for all of us

My innate wisdom- when I shut up and listen to it.

My amazing nephews

My wonderful friends

A job that I love

I have an amazing coach

I have lost over a 100lbs

I can move around more

Its warm and sunny

Most of my clothes are falling off me

I have an amazing and wonderful brother and sister in law

I have this adorable little cat that adopted me

I like that I have the ability to go to the gym every morning

This journey is amazing- enjoy it

1 comment: