Monday, June 15, 2009

Last weeks accomplishements

\This was to have been posted last night- but I didnt get in till too late.

This week’s accomplishments:

Tuesday while talking to my coach he suggested I start thinking about all that I accomplish and the good things in my life.

So I think from now on my Sunday blog posts will be a recounting of all that I have accomplished in the week.

This week I accomplished:

9 Patient reports for work
Got our Medicare providership squared away
Got our software guy working on the software update to handle the new NPI numbers
2 Employee evaluations written
Collected enough to be very close to my 2nd qrt goal for a year end trip to the Caribbean
4 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away
Painted my own toe nails
Helped my boss /friend clean his pool and get it ready to swim in
Attended the year end coaches and sponsors banquet for the team we sponsored
Went to the gym 5 mornings this week
Had an amazing first date with this really awesome guy- keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

No comments: