Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time is flying by


Time seems to be flying

Wow the days and weeks are just flying by. It’s almost Thanksgiving – where has time gone? It was more or less a typical week. At Brick Bodies every morning, work, home and repeating.
My cravings for sweets have been really bad this week and I have no clue why. I even gave in early in the week and get a small mixed cone from the cow after lunch with my Boss on Monday. I eat a lot of fruit which should curb some of this but doesn’t to be helping. My blood sugars have been running a bit low so this maybe the cause of this.

I am also fraustrated that I seem to have slowed down the amount of weight I am losing. My coach says the more I am working out the more I need to be eating,yet the weight seems to be coming off slower and slower.
It seems hard to believe that at this point last year- we were running around crazy, trying to move into our new office. We have been in the new place almost a year; it’s really really an amazing place. The house itself is the oldest in Reisterstown, it was built in 1773. I love my purple and lavender office on the second floor, I had been so worried about those steps – but they are no problem, I go up and down them several times a day.
Life really is good. I am very much looking forward to my vacation in Jamaica the day after Christmas.

This journey is awesome….

No comments: