Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving



It’s the season of Thanksgiving- I have so many wonderful thing and people to be thankful for.



I am thankful that I can get out of bed on my own every day.



I am thankful that I can move around without excessive pain



I am thankful I have an amazing job that I love, that allows me to help people



I am thankful I had a wonderful husband for 20 years



I am thankful for the two wonderful parents, Bill and Barbara that brought me into this world



I am thankful for a Wonderful boss, Howard Lipman that constantly encourages my own personal growth- because he knows as I grow so does his business



I am thankful for my Amazing Coach Dr. Joe Wood- without who’s encouragement and support I would not have gotten thru the last year. He has had faith in my ability to lose weight and get healthy even when I didn’t.



I am thankful my wonderful brother Chris, he is my rock when I need one



I am thankful for my two healthy, happy, well adjusted nephews Nick and Hunter



I am thankful for my delightful sister in law- Deb, who is a support a friend and who takes incredible care of my brother, 2 nephews and me.



I am thankful for my “Clothing Police “friend Dawn and Gina who lovingly refuse to allow me to dress like a bag lady.



I am thankful for my Amazing friend Jeff, who’s so willing to share his own success and struggles with losing weight.


I am thankful to my friends Naomi and Dr. Steve for the amazing time in Florida, their continued love and support.



I am thankful for my friend Dr. Brandie- who is always willing to answer the embarrassing intimate questions for me, encourage and believes in me, even when I don’t.



I am thankful to my cat Ariel who fills my life with unconditional love



I am thankful for the staff and trainer at the Reisterstown Brick Bodies who encourage me daily



I am thankful for all my wonderful friends for you support and encouragement



I am thankful to be alive and healthier then I have been in years



I am thankful to God for all the blessings he brings to me everyday...





Have a happy, safe and healthy Thanksgiving.



God Bless



Terry

No comments: