Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lots of cool changes in the last 2 weeks

There have been lots of really great changes in the 2 weeks I have been without working and stable internet here at home.
I thought I would take a moment to share them:

#1- I had to pull the drivers seat up a notch.

#2-I bought 2 summer dresses 1 is 5 sizes smaller then last summer its a bit tight right now across my chest but will fit fine in a few weeks, the other is 4 sizes smaller and looks great on.

#3-I had to make another PCP order reduction in my insulin injections and it looks like I am heading for another very quickly as the numbers just aren't coming up to what they should be.

#4- THis morning my boss was the Doc on site for a local 5K run- I was able to help him put the tent up, move boxes , run back and forth from the car without huffing and puffing, and without pain.

#5-Foods I once loved that were not good for me are now making me ill just smelling them.

#6- I can now chase and catch my cat when she needs her claws trimmed.

#7-Exercising is getting much much easier.

#8-I no longer need a seat belt extenter in the car

#9- My brother keeps asking if I am sure I am not sick...( this is a good thing cause he usually doesnt notice anything)

#10-I have had to pack up many of my old clothes as they just can't be worn anymore.

Life is good.

The Journey is getting fun.

No comments: