Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life without the internet

About 11 days ago my DSL went down, so did my phone line. I called Verizon and they send 1 person out who couldn't get it fixed, so they called in a higher level service ticket and a second person came out, that 1 couldnt find the problem either.
That was last week.
Monday of this week some came out and looked at my wires and cables and filed an even higher level service ticket. Tuesday when I got home from work there was a message taped to my door that said the underground lines were bad and a "team" would be out Wednesday. Last night when I got home from work there was a mount of dirt in front of my bedroom windows. Today I got home- dirt gone, 4 lights lite on my modem.

I am a happy camper.

Yeah I am addicted to the internet.

Glad to be back

1 comment:

judycolby said...

Funny how quickly we get addicted, isn't it? And to think it's not been in our lives all that long. Glad you're back online.