Saturday, May 2, 2009

The difference a year makes



This morning my Nephew Hunter made his first communinion for you non- catholics- this is considered the third sacrement in life and its an important one.

I am extermely proud of both my nephews. Hunter is 8 and looked so handsome in his double breasted navy blue suit.

These boys amaze me- Nick the oldest is going to be 14 in 3 weeks, and is already 6'4"

Hunter is 8 and 5'3" already. Both of these guys were born premature- they were so tiny and fragile when I held them to my chest just minutes after their births. Now look at them.

The 1 Photo was taken a year ago (I an in Pink then and blue today)- and to- WOW what a difference a year has made in both of them.

I enjoyed being their with them today. I love these two young men with all my heart.

Life's journey is more fun with family along

1 comment:

Gigi said...

What handsome young men! And, wow! Do you see the difference between your then picture and your now picture? Quite a transformation. Keep up the good work.