Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sometimes you just don't know and that is ok

Sometimes you just don’t know and that is ok


During this journey of life – there will be things that happen that we don’t understand or cannot explain. It’s ok when these things happen. Sometimes there is a freedom in the “not knowing”.


There are lots of things that happen that I have no clue how to explain. This week several things occurred for me. For starters I woke up Wednesday morning weeping and crying- for those of you reading this blog that don’t know me, who have not been in my life as some of my readers have been for 20 or more years. Crying and weeping is just not me, I am far too practical and logical for that.


My amazing coach- said it was just my body cleansing a bunch of built up crap. Well that is as good an explanation as there is I guess.


I started thinking about all the other times in my life when I just didn’t know:


* When Edward proposed- I didn’t know what I was doing, how I was going to be a wife, but our marriage worked out well we were married for 20+ years when he passed away.
* Ten years ago when I started working for Doc- I had no clue what this job would be like and look how it turned out. I love what I do.
* When I first met Dr. Wood and we began this amazing weight loss journey. I wasn’t even sure I could loss 1 lb let alone 270. I didn’t know if I’d be able to exercise, or eat the right foods, I wondered about food craving s and would I be able to handle the changes in my body.

Of course the answer to all of these was YES I handled being a wife for 20 years and loved Edward thru the good and bad times. Yes I learned the job of Practice Manager of Reisterstown Family Chiropractic. The weight loss journey speaks for it’s self.


Sometimes just embracing the unknown is where life happens. For it’s the unknown that challenges us , has us grow and has us become the US we truly want to be.


No one knows what the future holds for any of us.


There are many things not know on this journey that we just don’t know.


Love and Laughter


Hoorah


Terry



No comments: