Sunday, June 6, 2010

Intentions

Intentions
What are your intentions? This is a question Young ladies’ Dads ask of their suitors. But it is much much deeper than that. Your intentions are your under lying thoughts, what you want out of what you say and do.
My intentions when I started this weight loss journey were never# on the scale, or a dress size. My intention is to be healthy, happy and mobile.
Intentions apply to everything you do- we had this great meeting at our office today- a Chiropractic mastermind- we talked lot about intention – intention of everything we do.
Some of my intentions in life are:
To be a good friend to my friends. I love them all- it was awesome being with some of them today and I missed the ones that could not join us
To see my nephews graduate from High School, college, get married and have kids that drive them as crazy as they make their parents
To be re-married
To be a life/health coach and help others achieve their dreams
So I ask tonight- What is your intention? Your intention in every aspect of your life. Make sure to know and are certain of it before you embark on anything ….
Remember to always have an intention not a destination on this journey.
Love and laughter.
Hoorah
Terry

No comments: