Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things I am Truly sick of hearing about

THINGS I AM TRULY SICK OF HEARING ABOUT!

I know I don’t typically post blogs mid week- and NO its not Sunday, but I feel strongly enough about this one, that I am posting on a Thursday.
I am so sick of hearing about the following topics:


GLOBAL WARMING- Really- is not even officially WINTER yet and we have had SNOW, currently its 31 degrees with high winds, bringing the wind chill factors to the signal digits….

JON GOSSELIN - What does this guy do for a living? Nothing it seems, he was in court here today in Maryland – where a Judge ruled he had to stop making “Unofficial public appearance” WHAT?? Official Public appearances are for OFFICIAL people – not BAD reality TV celebrities. He needs to get a REAL job and figure out how to support his 8 kids.

KATE GOSSELIN- Again why are we hearing about her- she had a New hairdo on a recent TV appearance- SO WHAT---- who cares if she changes her hair style, shaves her head, or bangs her head on a wall. I don’t mean to sound cruel – going thru a divorce is never easy- in fact I am told it is the second worse thing in life next to losing a loved one to death. BUT divorces are handled but attorneys and Judges- so let them handle it.

TIGER WOODS- Ok I am in NO way shape or form condoning Adultery… so don’t go there- but seriously he is a famous sports figure, and for sure NOT the only man in the US that can’t keep his thingy in his pants ( Females to for that matter). I am sure this is devastating to his wife and children and needs to be handled with a Marriage counselor (s), attorneys, family therapist etc… NOT THE rest of the world. We somehow accepted it when a seated US president had an affair, and we seem to be in SHOCK that a Golf Star has had an affair or multiple ones.

MICHAEL JACKSON- I thought Michael was one of the greatest entertainers of our generation. I enjoyed watching him perform, and was saddened at the lost of this great talent- BUT he now needs to be allowed to REST IN PEACE. Come on folks he so sought PEACE that he supposedly begged for sedatives. His brothers, Sisters, Mother, Father, etc – need to take care of his 3 children and let him alone. RIP MICHAEL you will be missed.

ROMAN POLANSKI – Let me start this one by stating that I think anyone that sexually abuses a minor should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and then be castrated. This case is 30 years old; Mr. Polanski is over 70 years old. This case should have been handled a very long time ago… We just don’t need to be hearing about him or it every day.

Thanks for letting me vent tonight. I appreciate it.

No comments: