Sunday, September 27, 2009

Growing bones in new places

This week’s accomplishment: 9/21-9/27/09

This was a good week- back in the gym. Our New employee is working out great, and I have been able to return to my desk and get a bunch of stuff done this week.

My workouts have been about 75 to 90 minutes this week- despite tendonitis in my left wrist and a kidney infection. Thankfully I am feeling better.

I am so very very excited about my trip to Florida and to the Magic Kingdom. I have been doing some research on the magic Kingdom and it looks like an amazing place.

I ordered a pair of jeans last week- they arrived this weekend and they appear to be too big. I swear I no longer know how to dress my body. I guess at some point I will need an intervention for clothing.

I have also begun to grow bones in new places- for instance the other day I notices that I now have bones around my collar area and in the hip areas. I wonder when they got there, and why they decided to appear at this age.

Thanks for all your support and love.

I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe fast for Yom Kippur.

This journey is amazing and getting more amazing every day.

No comments: