Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vuja De your life

Vuja De your life
A good friend sent me a YouTube link early this week of Inspirational speaker- Simon T Bailey. WOW is all I can say. Vuja De is his key phrase; he talks about shifting your thinking to alter your life.

I have talked about this before, I had to alter how I thought about myself to be able to move on with getting the life I want. I’m not totally there yet but I’m a work in progress, and far far closer then I was 280 some pounds ago. NO the weight is not the only factor.

I have not been shy about the fact that I used to consider myself worthless. It has taken time; work, patience, understanding and a great coach to help me get passed that. I Vuja De my life…

The weight loss has been a byproduct of the altering of my life, I now have a self value, a self worth and a healthy self esteem. My question is HOW IS YOURS?
One of the things the Simon talks about is building the relationships. Personally I think 1 of the most important relationship we need to build is the 1 with ourselves. What is your relationship with yourself? Is it a good one, do you say positive things to yourself? Or about yourself?

I really suggest you take a look at Simon Bailey’s YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/simontbailey#p/u/13/_m7cwfusr3g

You will love them.

Be nice to yourself, you’re the only you that you will ever get.

What is happening to you on your journey?

Love and Laughter

Hoorah

Terry

No comments: