Sunday, April 3, 2011

How is your life treating you?

How is life treating you?
Is your life treating you well? Is your life bringing to you all the things you want? Do you think it’s not in your control?

Well I am here to tell you – It is in your control…. You get to say what is happening in your life. It’s really a choice; it’s really your control, your decision…

Do you think Oprah got to be the most famous female in the world by happenstance? NO she knew what she wanted to do, she got the education she needed, she worked hard, took all the necessary steps each day, each choice, each moment she had her eye on the goal.

All successful people keep their eye on their goals. They make excellent choices; they do what needs to be done each day, each moment. Always looking forward, always keeping moving in the right direction.

This is a skill I have been working hard to learn. To let go of the past and keep my eye on my goal.

It is not always easy to let go of the past, occasionally the “I’m worthless conversation “rears its ugly head, but I have trained myself to catch it and STOP it as quickly as possible. I have my coach Dr. Wood and a few others in my life that are always willing to help me, get past that and get me back on track.

To me it’s very important to have coaches; Dr. Wood is my weight loss/lifestyles coach. I have folks that coach me in business, and in other aspects of my life. Have you ever seen a football team make it to the Super Bowl without an outstanding coach? I sure haven’t.

Decide what you want, enlisted a coach to help you get there, keep making the right choices, and life will bring you what you want and treat you the way you want. It really is that simple.

For me these days the choices involve not only making the right choices on what to eat, but also on the activities that best nurture my body. Choices that will let it heal, and be healthy.

No one walks this journey alone.

Love and Laughter

Hoorah

Terry

No comments: