Sunday, October 18, 2009

Unusually Cold


Unusually Cold

That is what I have to say about this week… it’s been usually cold. This morning I awoke at 7:30 to find the ground covered in white stuff. I thought for a moment I was dreaming but – no dream it has snowed well a lite dusting over night. WHAT ???? Its October right? It’s been cold enough that Ariel, the cat, has been sleeping under the blankets with me lately.

I’m still fighting with a cough that doesn’t seem to want to go away. But I am feeling good- and have had a good week. Our new front desk/marketing director is doing a great job, and so far I am very happy with his performance.

My weight loss continues, and I really need to buy some warm clothes as the cold has snuck up on my faster than I had anticipated and have almost no warm stuff left in my closet. Of course what I do have the girls are going to get rid of anyway the next time they are here.

I really did enjoy my trip to Florida 2 weeks ago, and I am looking forward to Jamaica in December. I just read an article that made me scratch my head- apparently one of the news sandwiches sweeping the nation is a bacon cheeseburger that is served on a toasted buttered krispy kreme glazed donut- this sandwich weights in at a whopping 1500 calories- WHAT?? Seriously why?
Things here are good. My nephews are growing and thriving one is playing football for his high school team, they have a new Puppy named Molly. I hope my brother enjoyed his Guys weekend in OC.
My incredible coach leaves for a speaking engagement in Vegas this week; I know he will have an amazing time. Vegas is one of the most amazing cities – there is so much energy there. Good Luck Dr. Wood have a ball.

As always your love and support means to the world to me- THANKS
The journey keeps getting better and better.

No comments: